From working directly with the Individuals in the Studio to helping set up new Gallery exhibitions, volunteers are an integral part of our daily operations and we couldn't be more thankful that they donate their valuable time.
Friendship Heart Studio Opportunities
- Giving a Heart Artist 1:1 support
- Assisting Instructors prepare for lessons
- Socializing with the Artists
- Organizing supplies
- Organizing and filing paperwork
- Other tasks assigned by the Studio Manager or Instructors
Friendship Heart Gallery Opportunities
- Helping with sales at the front desk
- Greeting visitors and explaining our mission
- Assisting with exhibitions and displays
- Processing artwork for portfolios and website use
- Participating in after-hours or weekend events to promote the Gallery & Studio
- Other tasks assigned by the Gallery Manager
Have questions about volunteering? Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Phil Horning, at (717) 656-2466 Ext. 1165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping the Heart Artist Express Their Capabilities!
Friendship Heart Gallery & Studio is an extension of Friendship Community - a non-profit faith-based Organization cultivating capabilities of Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism through residential and day services in Lancaster and Lebanon County since 1972.
You must be logged in to post a comment.