Friendship Heart Gallery is thankful for any donations we receive from our generous supporters. If you want to help this great cause but cannot donate your time, consider donating in other ways.
We appreciate donations of the tools and art supplies necessary to make every day possible. Below is a list of items that the Gallery is currently in need of.
Please drop off all donations during regular business hours, or contact us for pick-up arrangements.
- Point of Sale Inventory System
- Underwrite yearly rent & utilities at Gallery
- Art supplies $200.00 per month
- Flat screen/CD/DVD player to show streaming advertisement, volunteer training and to share pictures or clips of events and news clips with the artists in new Lancaster facility
- Advertising & Updated Promotional Pieces – $8,000
- Professional display booth/table top display
- Sponsor corporate exhibit – Chamber
- Low table and sitting chair
- Large Canvases
If you do not currently have any items to donate but still want to help, monetary donations are graciously accepted. Please make checks payable to Friendship Ministries with “Friendship Heart Gallery” written in the memo line.
Your gracious donation can be mailed to:Attn: Cynthia Beebe Friendship Community 1149 East Oregon Road Lititz, PA 17543-8366 OR Dropped off at Friendship Heart Gallery and given to the Gallery Coordinator, Gabriella Kime.